March 4, 2016 by Didi Korcheva
The Progressive Intercultural Community Services Society (PICS) has a new 12-week program to assist mature immigrants with employment opportunities. Workshops in Vancouver start on March 14 and to be eligible you must be:
– A mature immigrant (Permanent Resident or a Citizen) 45 years or older
– Unemployed, underemployed under 20 hours per week
– Non – EI recipient and not attending school
– Job ready, committed and motivated to enter local labour market
– Resident in metro Vancouver area
For more information and to sign up visit the PICS website.